View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2007 #19
White Will
Banned

Default the library

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
Five bucks to whomever can pick out the most discrepancies in Hans V.'s post.
Hey, Elisha! Long time, no see.

"Hans V.," with his first and only post, too. He sure must be close to Gliebe to know all that. Sounds plausible, though, knowing what I know about the Gliebes. I noted that 18 of the 27 paragraphs in his exposee started with the word "Gliebe." Seems excessive, perhaps obsessive. Hans should step out from the shadows and qualify his access to the couple.

That article YJ linked to, dated yesterday, reports that Dr. Olivers "4,000-volume library" was burned by you in a bonfire. I don't believe that. Alex wrote that it's not true. What ever happened to all those books? I hope they were kept together as a collection. Dr. Pierce's fine research library was well over 15,000 volumes last I noticed. It may as well have been burned as to have acccrued to the looting, money grubbing Gliebes.

So, please set this MAJOR discrepency by Lisa Provence straight:

Girl crazy: Charges tossed in supremacist's trial
by LISA PROVENCE, published October 11, 2007

...Bill White was there and, according to his website, eager to see Strom go down.

However, John Justice, who travelled from Tennessee to downtown Charlottesville to attend the trial, called Strom "a fine man." A Strom friend since 1994, Justice said they were both close friends of the late Revilo Oliver, an antiquities professor and major white supremacist who bequeathed his 4,000-volume library to Strom. The books were destroyed in the bonfire, according to Justice.