Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2017 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://alinderblog.blogspot.com/201...017-04-28.html

Linder Daily Commentary

28 April 2017

Notes: weev's article about jew Gersh/SPLC lawsuit, completely fraudulent. Already tens of thousands raised... If you want to join VNNForum, feel free. I'm running it as dictator, that's the only rule. That means if I don't like your name I won't let you in. But I'm not that strict. I do check the admin daily now, so it won't take long. Transcript of Horst Mahler's We Are Fighting to Win. Gold has fallen back to 1260s, Silver back to 17, BitCoin continues to surge, around 1350.

Berkeley: (((Career Girls))) Attempt to Coopt Racial Anger for Fame and Profits
Nothing happened at Berkeley yesterday, Jew Ezra Levant runs a so-called "Rebel" media. He flies in his paid clowns, most notably Gavin McInnes. Who is overtly anti-"nazi" and anti-racist. He and some tits bravely stand up for free speech in their gay bike helmets. Few antis showed up, I think because they are afraid of being doxed. Ann Coulter gave her speech to the fake rebels. Of course, all these people aren't pro-white, and they misdefine America in the ordinary civic-nationalist way. The attempt of these and other PROFESSIONAL CONSERVATIVES is always to turn any widespread white sentiment into money for Conservatism, Inc. They reap money and fame while actually working against the racial cause. McInnes is the perfect representative: it's all about him and his career. Nothing else. It's a small parallel to Trump: you support them hard, they shit on you, while using you. You discuss the details, the blunt racial reality, they leverage the anger you raise among the people for their bank account and fame (or election to office). This is how the game has been played in the 20th century, and it will continue that way until whiteskins become White Nationalists and support their own political organization. When you see a Gavin McInnes, always remember Joe Sobran's words about professional conservatism: "[I]t was all a game; a way of making a living." That defines Gavin McInnes precisely. ... How much longer will it be legal to criticize jews? "Hate" comes to Iowa in the form of a wallet-sized card. The cops are called; the little people shudder and shrink in fear. Jews must be exterminated as a race - it is THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT CAN WORK. See the graphic below: average white people simply cannot perceive the depth and profundity of jewish lying - their entire culture is based on it.

Shit -- lies -- from Wiesel is fed to virtually every American child in the public school system. This is deliberate, overt mental abuse of children, and their parents are taxed at gunpoint to pay for it. Truly it is fair to describe Americans as slaves of the jews. Professional buffoon and jew shill Alex Jones doesn't have the last laugh, no, he gets jewed by his masters, aka his (((cuntex))).

France: Talking About Demographic Change = Hate
French mayor Robert Ménard has been fined by the government for hate speech after mentioning that French children were being “replaced” in schools in his town. Mr. Ménard, who serves as the mayor of Béziers, was sentenced to a fine of 2,000 euros... Meanwhile, in Austria, some clown insists all women wear head scarves to kill 'Islamophobia.' And at The Oxford, not looking a colored crybaby in the eye can be a hate crime too. Has the world gone mad? No. most people don't think like this. But they don't make the rules. The world has gone jew. Red Bull founder is starting some conservative media. Mateschitz is against immigration invasion. Here on Pueblo, Colorado, an unusual town for that state.

US Completely Under Thumb of Israel
...Congress sought to block sales of Boeing civilian airliners to Iran worth $16.6 billion even though it would have cost thousands of American jobs. More on general theme from PCR. Free F-35s for the little hate state that could.

ESPN Is Anti-White
Look who ESPN is turning the network over to. If you take Van Pelt, Smith, Hill, Greenberg, Beadle, Dan LeBatard, and Bomani Jones and Pablo Torre (who likely have a forthcoming show) as, broadly, representing the network’s new core cast, ESPN is looking less white and less male every day, a trend that will certainly continue. And, broadly speaking, these people are liberal. Decreases coverage of baseball and hockey, the whitest major sports by far. ESPN focuses on football and basketball, which are blacker. What's the racial breakdown in the firings? one asks. ESPN is not sticking to sports, its "public editor" says. No sir. It will expand aggressively into nigkultur via Undefeated. So you have the most expensive cable channel losing subscribers at rate of 10,000 a day, but it has no interest in developing a white-sports-fan equivalent of its black specialty section. But that is precisely where the real opportunity lies. Like every other mainstream (sic: jewstream) source, ESPN would rather go out of business than serve its main clients. Vox Day reaction here. Here on Richard Spencer wanting to ban football, and where he got his views on race and sports. Notice the (((media))) always call him a white nationalist now, which they consider more defamatory than his 'alt-right.' When a Mother Jones reporter told Spencer he had discovered that Spencer has dated multiple Asian-American women, and asked how that fit into his idea of America, Spencer replied, “I would rather you didn’t write about that." Thing about Spencer is, oddly, he's not really that intelligent. He is intelligent, he is certainly not dumb, but he is not extremely intelligent, as you would tend to suspect. An extremely intelligent person would not say something like "I would rather you didn't write about that." Do you think the jewsmedia are your friend? Or will listen to your request? There's some degree of naivete there, as there was in the street scene in which he was punched. He was not at all paying attention to his surroundings. What exactly are you getting out of this jewsmedia publicity? is the question he should be asking himself.

Yet More from Pomona: Discriminating Against Whites in Geology Class
My school bedungs itself almost daily now. Whatever can we do to make coons feel good about themselves? Provide more and fresher bananas? More remedial fingerpainting classes? What can we do to make #TeamDindu feel more at home? Tree dorms? As a competent grad of capacious mind, I freely proffer without expecting any recompense the idea that Pomona's many campus eucalyptus trees, girthy and tall, could be carved by competent arborsmiths into capacious, attractive fuliginous housing. If that aint thinking worthy of the designation #daringminds, then I'm not the Top Sagehen I think I am. Call it Koala Towers. Maybe get on the blower with San Diego zoo and import a few cushy bears to make the Jamaals feel at home. You know, kind of show them the ropes.

World's Most Boring Books
I've read thousands of books. Probably over 10,000, I'd wager. What are the most boring? I don't know, because I didn't finish them. But the one extremely boring book that stands out to me for sheer stupid awfulness is the dry paranoia of Canuck feminist Margaret Atwood's A Handmaid's Tale. Utterly unendurable. Pure leftist fantasy paranoia, and dry, absolutely boring, as dust. No, I did not read it all, it withered me quickly. It jejuned me from jump street. You know what was just forced on everybody? Not marriage and pregnancy and babies, but abortion. A leftist judge simply discovered it as a constitutional right and made it legal where it had, up until then, been illegal in every state in the union and the District of Columbia. Anyway, Atwood's unreadable 'noia-bilge has been made into a movie or tv series or something, which I won't watch because I know it will suck.

How to Cook Scrambled Eggs
A quick description. My "traditional" way is not as good as his. Most traditions are like this. Tradition is not some super valuable organic growth, it is brainless animal repetition.

Our Investment: Washington Redskins
Maybe not ours, but that's how I'm calling it. Former DL Francois had this to say about Kirk Cousins. “He hasn’t even hit his ceiling yet,” Francois said. “He’s not that Peyton Manning or that Tom Brady yet, but when he gets to that point, he’s going to be one of the scariest quarterbacks in the NFL. Look at his numbers. Tell me what he has not done yet. To do it in back-to-back seasons, that’s enough said. I respect him so much, he worked on the field, first man in, last man out, he was going to show you he was one of the best quarterbacks in the league.” That's a lot of faith. It underscores the point: the media always see higher ceilings for black players than whites, but the players on the field and in the locker room see the truth. Sports-media racial claims are simply political ideology/sports division. Cousins will play better in his third starting season than his first two - that's the way to bet, anyway. And the Skins got a very good DL in the first round of the draft, addressing their biggest problem, stopping the run. More good signs that our investment will succeed. As it is a bet that the Redskins will win more than a certain number of games. That's not just one number but of range of up to three, depending on how much risk/reward we feel comfortable with. The numbers are not out yet, but we know more or less where they will be. ... The NFL is a tough league; even if you're proclaimed, just fumble a few times and you're on the way out of town.