View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2018 #29
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
From a doctor's perspective why do you think any doctor would be a part of this?
Well, here's one reason...

The crooked jewish NGO Doctors Without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières, MSF), which brings third-world criminals to Europe, is in the news again. This time it's because its "brave", "principled", "kindhearted", "idealistic", "humanitarian" aid workers have been sexually exploiting poor African girls:

Quote:
Medecins Sans Frontieres staff 'used local prostitutes'

Aid workers at charity Medecins Sans Frontieres used local prostitutes while working in Africa, whistleblowers have told the Victoria Derbyshire programme.

Female former employees said the behaviour was widespread.

One said a senior colleague said it was possible to barter medication in exchange for sex.
(...)
One former employee, who worked out of the charity's London office, said she had seen a senior member of staff bring girls back to MSF accommodation while posted in Kenya.
(...)
"It was pretty obvious she was a prostitute but he called her his girlfriend and she would spend night after night with him.
(...)
"I saw one of my colleagues, he was a much younger guy, go into the toilet with a local prostitute.

"I knew her to talk to as she also worked in one of the bars. She told me afterwards that they'd had sex and he'd paid her."

The whistleblower said she also felt sexually harassed by some of the men she worked with.

"[One colleague] really made my life miserable," she said.

"He really tortured me and brought prostitutes back in front of me.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44523086

Utter scum.