View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2004 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead orphans
yeah, the pro-race mixing trend in ads is disheartening, but if you're worried about ads portraying whites as UNCOUTH and STUPID when compared to blacks, you might be getting a little paranoid.

comedy, after all, is made by presenting the absurd as if it were reality. and yes, there is a distinct difference between that and propaganda. with the former, the audience is in on the trick.
would they call it hate if it were the other way? of course. but we've soaked in this stuff so long no one would think to do it the other way. i'm not worried about anything, i was simply pointing out that 99.9% of what you see on tv is slanted one way. and that has been true as long as i can remember, back to the mid-seventies.

jews are in schools spreading the lie that races are equal. the adl sends in professional mind-poisoners to teach innocent white kindergartners that race is no different from a drop of food coloring in water. blacks are everything whites are, plus they're more colorful. the exact same lie is spread on tv. like the guy says about the white runner's snot rocket disgusting the nigger. tv-producing jews simply reverse reality and prevent anyone from objecting.