View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2008 #839
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes

Muehlenkamp hints that Shermer is a faggot!

Roberta:

"Don’t make such a fuss, Gerdes... If Shermer has a sense of humor, he’ll just chuckle about my remark."
You forgot the essential statements in between and afterwards, liar. The whole thing reads as follows:

Quote:
Don’t make such a fuss, Gerdes. I’m just baiting you on account of your obvious obsession with a) Shermer and b) homosexuality. If Shermer has a sense of humor, he’ll just chuckle about my remark – and even more so about the chimp’s predictable reaction.
Quote:
Do you think he'll also "just chuckle about your remark" that you made in topix post #796?

Gerdes:

Is it for the same reason you didn't bring up Shermer alleged investigations?

Roberta:

"What would that reason be, Gerdes? I don’t think much of Shermer as a researcher, as I have told you."

Yes Roberta, no one does, as I told you in my reply of post #797. You remember that post, don't you Robert? Of course you do, because you censored my reply in post 797 by cowardly reporting it to the cowardly moderator at topix and it was deleted.
Thanks for that one, Mr. Gerdes!

Actually, you stinking filthy liar, Topix # 797 was one of my posts. It is now gone, but is was still there on 16.07.2008, when I took a screenshot of that Topix page. The text of post # 797 was the following:

Quote:
>BTW Robeta, why have you censored my posts 373 & 379? Calling my laughing at you>"abusive" just shows what a lowlife coward you are.

Come on, Gerdes, that old dog won’t hunt. As you well know I never reported any of your posts to the moderator, and who has followed a discussion will easily realize that it's the last thing I would do as I enjoy the way you expose yourself as the sorry crackpot you are.

I understand you’d like to debate only on VNN under
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php... in the company of your buddies (of which I’m currently taking on four, though only one – certainly not Gerdes – is a worthy adversary) and are therefore trying to find a way out of here without loosing face. But it’s not by accusing me against better knowledge of having censored your posts that you will achieve this.

# 379 is one of my posts, by the way: http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T1V7A87T8P...

And your # 373 can be viewed under http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T1V7A87T8P...
And it gets better: in Topix post # 801 under http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T...H7P8C/p39#c801 , which you stupidly forgot to have deleted as you obviously did with post # 797, I asked you what had happened to my post # 797:

Quote:
Hey Gerdes, what happened to my post # 797?

You know, the one where, in response to your post # 795 reading:

«BTW Robeta, why have you censored my posts 373 & 379? Calling my laughing at you "abusive" just shows what a lowlife coward you are.»

I pointed out the falsity of your accusation that I censored your posts # 379 and # 373, by explaining that and why reporting any post of yours to the moderator is the last thing I would think of and showing that # 379 was one of <my> posts and your # 373 had not been deleted?

Meanwhile, my post # 379 has mysteriously disappeared, but your # 373 is still there under http://www.topix.com/forum/history/T1V7A87T8P... . It reads as follows:

«Roberta, just to be clear, you did claim that Treblinka was divided into 3 different areas, correct?»

It seems you reported # 797 to the moderator and had it deleted, because it showed so clearly what an idiot and a liar you are. Then you also had # 379 removed so I couldn’t point it out again. I presume you also tried to get # 373 removed, but it was so innocuous that the moderator didn’t heed your request.

Ah, and please don’t try to play the same game with the present post. I’ve taken a screenshot.

The rest of your latest crap I’ll address later if at all, it seems to be just another copy-and-past repetition of your idiotic "show me photos" demands and mendacious "recaps" anyway. Whoever has been following this discussion long enough should have you figured out.
You’re not only a stinking filthy liar, my dear Gerdes, you are also a fucking stupid stinking filthy liar.

Thanks again for making it so clear what you’re all about, you sorry piece of dog-shit.

As to your harking back to what I said about Shermer, your intention is obvious to anyone with half a brain: after altering your NAFCASH site so as to limit an applicant’s publishing options to SKEPTIC magazine alone (previously the applicant could choose between SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, now ARCHAEOLOGY magazine "MAY" be accepted by NAFCASH if SKEPTIC refuses to publish the applicant’s article, and it’s clear to who has been dealing with slime-ball players like you that this "MAY" means "WILL NOT"), you are now trying to make sure that Mr. Shermer gets angry at me and refuses publication of my future article for this reason alone.

Isn’t that so, you miserable piece of chicken-shit?

Ah, and of course this limitation of an applicant’s publication choices (requiring that an applicant publish in either of two specific magazines and not be free to choose his publisher was bad enough already), followed by your obvious attempt to hinder the applicant’s access to the only publisher you left him, is a clear sign that you got cold feet and are scared shitless that proof meeting your challenge requirements may actually be forthcoming.

Thanks also for that, Mr. Gerdes. You are making my day today.

Quote:
Roberta:

"By the way, Gerdes, I just noticed another shifting of the goalposts."

Only a jew would call my simplifying and clarifying, at the jews own insistence, as "shifting the goalposts."
So restricting the applicant’s choice to one publisher when he previously had two to choose from is "simplifying and clarifying", Mr. Gerdes? Come on, tell me another one.

And I am supposed to have insisted that you scratch ARCHAEOLOGY and leave SKEPTIC alone as the applicant’s choice for publication of his proof?

Come on, Gerdes, do yourself the favor of not telling such obvious lies.

Quote:
Roberta:

"you are no longer giving the applicant the choice between publishing in SKEPTIC magazine and publishing in ARCHAEOLOGY magazine. Now SKEPTIC magazine must be the applicant’s first choice for publication, and if SKEPTIC magazine rejects the applicant’s submittal, then NAFCASH may (or may not) accept publication in Archaeology Magazine instead."

Just for you Roberta.
You said it, Mr. Gerdes: it was just for me that you introduced this restriction, because what I wrote about Shermer on Topix made you expect that ARCHAEOLOGY and not SKEPTIC would be my first choice for publication. Therefore you removed ARCHAEOLOGY from the already limited choice of publishers (for it’s clear that your "MAY" means "WILL NOT") and on top of that made a fuss about my opinion regarding Shermer to make sure that I would not have access to SKEPTIC as a publisher either.

This, my dear Gerdes, only shows how fucking scared you are that proof meeting your challenge requirements might actually be presented.

Your transparent attempt to leave this potential applicant without a publisher and thus without a possibility of even qualifying for the challenge clearly shows your cowardice, once more.

And it also shows how well you are aware of how full of shit you are and that your "Revisionist" articles of faith are but a sack full of mendacious bullshit.

As I said before, you are really making my day today.

Quote:
Of course your failure to notice sooner further illustrates what a retard you are.
No, Gerdes. It just shows that I also have other things to do than check your NAFCASH bullshit for what changes you make. On the other hand, your failure to highlight this major change, this major limitation of an applicant’s chances, shows what a greasy, dishonest slime-ball player you are. Thanks for that, too!

Quote:
And of course, since there is no conceivable reason why Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine wouldn't publish legitimate proof, there's nothing for you to be worried about, now it there Retardo?
Of course there is, asshole. My chances of finding a publisher for the proof I’m trying to obtain were cut in half. And on top of that, you’re going out of your way to make sure that the one publisher left, the editor of SKEPTIC magazine, won’t accept my submission because he is offended at my having expressed that I don’t think much of him as a researcher. In other words, you are trying to reduce my chances of finding a publisher (which were limited from the very start) to zero.

Again, thanks for thus showing what a fraud, charlatan and coward you are.

And how scared you are of what evidence I might be able to obtain.

Quote:
Thank you Roberta.
Gratitude is all on my side, Mr. Gerdes. You keep making my day.

Quote:
Roberta:

"Did Mrs. Golden accept the NAFCASH challenge and announce that she would submit evidence about the exact location and exact contents of a Chelmno mass grave as well the amount of human remains contained therein?"

If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

Thank you Roberta.

You are priceless.

BTW Roberta, just how much "human remains contained therein" have been located at Chelmno?
Blah, blah, blah, Mr. Gerdes.

A whimpering coward’s lame and transparent attempt to avoid answering the questions I asked him in post # 827 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=827 about his reasons for scratching ARCHAEOLOGY magazine as a first publishing option (and in practice scratching it as a publishing option at all).

But the whimpering coward need no longer reply to this question. The answer, see above, is already as clear as it could be.