View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2010 #36
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Does logging out & back in help any?
No. He's logged in and out on both IE and firefox and gets the same result. He's cleared cache and cookies and rebooted etc.

I get it every time on IE but on FF, I only get it sporadically. I hit refresh, get a blank page, hit refresh again and it goes through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

As for Sir Rolf's problem, I've had the same issue. Be sure to copy any post BEFORE hitting the submit button. In case you aren't able to post you still have the comment ready to paste.

What you can do when you get the 'token' error message is just hit the back button and then hit the submit button. Be sure to hold the submit button down for a good second or two.
He's had a comment copied and ready to paste for about four days now! I did tell him to hit the back button and then submit again this morning, but he got the same result. I'll tell him to try holding the submit button down though, if that works for you.

We even spent a good hour on the phone this AM trying different things and simultaneously hunting though google for any kind of solution but came up with nothing that was either a) understood or b) useful.