View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019 #11
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Croatia is a real country with a very long history.
Same nonsense ukrainians say about their fake country. Croats had been invented by vatikan, ask any Serb in this world, even Dominus knows it right.

Quote:
Unlike Croatia, Ukraine is a fake country.
No proofs provided yet. You love croatia but you disrespect similar case of ukraine.

Quote:
VNN is a free speech forum where everybody can post: White Nationalists, leftists, jews, negroes, homosexuals, etc. This has always been Alex Linder's policy, and I'm not going to challenge it.
Okay, I'm not trying to break the existing system, but shouldn't croats and ukrainians here be treated like "leftists, jews, negroes, homosexuals, etc" ?

Quote:
I suppose some Serbian nationalists might think it's disrespectful, but it's factual and I stand by every word of it. However, the rest of those blog posts were written by somebody else, even though it says that I'm the author.
I really find that post strange, to speak it mildly, and after I accidentally opened truthaboutserbia.blogspot.com monitoring another anti-Serb internet-project, all posts there were signed with your nickname. Let's hope it was coincidence.