Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2010 #1007
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Last Reply From Cyndi

I sent a photo of the letter that I supposedly had received from Steele to Cyndi. It had failed several authentication tests and I wanted her to identify the handwriting. This was long before that I posted it on VNN. It is clear that the Feds have her scared of her own shadow.

This is the third reply that I have received from Cyndi's Facebook account. It is thought to be genuine since it existed at least on 6 July. It also lists her children and much other identifying information. You may have to have a Facebook account for the below link to work.

Beware. All NEW Facebook and MySpace accounts supposedly belonging to the Steele family should be presumed to be forged.
Quote:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00000510752033

Cyndi Steele July 13 at 7:36pm Report

By posting this letter to me, you are potentially jeopardizing him having any contact with anyone. I have been forbidden by the court any direct or indirect contact. As frustrating as that is for me, I don't want him loosing all contact, especially from our children. So, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to enlarge it enough to even verify his handwriting. Please do not send me anything like this again. I will be deleting this immediately for it is tempting to read it, but other things are more important to me.