Full Thread: What are Blacks?
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012 #31
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Nicks View Post
Worst bunch of "people" to work with hands down.

I love their shuffle into work. NEVER punctual. I always thought my Dad was joking when he stated, "they are on BPT - Black People's Time". It's as if they physically/mentally cannot motivate themselves to show up to work without that fucking idiotic swagger like they have it all figured out. Actually, they do - managers dont the balls to fire them, Reprimand them or choose NOT to hire them in the first place. That would be racis'.

Fucking LAZY. Worst retail animal to have behind a counter or at the register. Finish that text to song download first before you ring someone up, absolutely. Where the fuck do you learn this business acumen? Again, no one is going to say anything to them. And stay after the normal hours asked to work? Hells no, it's either HAVE to leave early EVERY fucking day (most likely for a court date or to pick up assorted children scattered about with they babies mama) or they "gots to go" somewhere reaaaaal important.

The ego, my Lord the fucking ego. Someone gives them a compliment of any sort and they run with it like the wind. The manager is practically head over heels you DID something AT ALL - never mind that it was good, you fucking ape.

The headphones and constant barrage of rapping loudly. SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one wants to hear it. Turn it down.

I have more but I just gave myself heartburn.

So true. A lot of the time, especially the males, if they work at a job with a uniform, they'll be walking into work putting the uniform on. Like people want to see that shit. Right back to the ego, non-punctual and shitty work ethic thing.