View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2014 #28
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
I envy the unity these negroes have. they have more unity in their little toes than white people have.
4 Whites have been killed in very questionable circumstances by pigs in the Cincinnati area during the past year or so. Not a peep of protest. One of the cases was particularly egregious involving a hanging with the pigs caught on camera threatening the white guy with harm 20 minutes prior to his "suicide"-which the medical examiner ruled as impossible given the particulars of the hanging. Case got the typical one and done mention by the jews media machine. Another involved a pig jumping on the hood of a car and putting 4 slugs into a 19 year old girl whose "crime" was a failure to stop her car. In all four of the cases, the white victim has been murdered by white blue niggers, so there wasn't any racial angle to play.

The nigger killed by white cop angle seems to be the only one which excites niggers to protest. Imo, it's just another "YT be out to get me" excuse to loot and burn shit. Niggers don't really give one shit about one another. They have an overt child-like bonding which occurs in public, but when the chips are down it's each nigger for itself. Niggers "unity" is only substantial when they are united against YT. On the other hand, jews have a very real cohesion and will go to huge lengths to help one another. That's the cohesion whites need to strive toward not the childish nigger "we be bros" nonsense.

I hold out hope in the "worse is better" model spurring Whites into action. It just aint worse enough yet. But it's getting worse by the day.

Last edited by Joe from OH; August 14th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.