View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2009 #1836
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1833 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1833 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do: he produced some more of his standard waffle, which he could have avoided if he had read my post with more attention – and if he had brains instead of manure inside his skull, which might for instance have kept him from writing stuff like the "reduced by 40 %" nonsense (estimates on the death toll of large-scale massacres usually differ, and preferring a lower figure wholly substantiated by documentary evidence over a higher one based on extrapolations from partial data is altogether reasonable), among other repetitive showpieces of his ignorance and imbecility.

Gerdes’ misrepresentations of my statements, however (namely when he tries to make believe I claimed that all mass graves at Treblinka have been located, when actually my position is that the whole mass murder can be and has been proven without establishing the precise location and size of each of the mass graves in the Treblinka "death camp" sector, which has not been done yet at Treblinka like it has been done at Belzec and Sobibor), do not result from the fellow’s lack of brain but from his pathetic compulsion to lie. He seems to think that people are stupid enough to take his claims at face value and not check behind him.

Of course Gerdes latest trash isn’t enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again. What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But that’s not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

As we're at it, I’m amused by Gerdes’ ongoing hysteria on the thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5290 of the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the deplorable creature still hasn’t got over the shock brought about by his brother-in-spirit KostasL having considered it possible that "there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka". This statement, which shows that KostasL is not as brain-dead a chimp as Gerdes, has earned the hapless Greek the following sermon, in Gerdes’ post Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
While I'm waiting for thedullone to locate / prove the existence of just one grave at Treblinka (it's now claiming that it's proven 100% of the Treblinka holocaust! LOL!!!) , I thought I would continue with my questions to KostasL:

"Greg, i expect that there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka."

Again, what do you base your expectations on?

Why didn't the Soviets find a single mass grave at Treblinka II? Why did they not find a single body? Why did they not find a so much as a single tooth?

From Mattogno / Graf:

"In the middle of August 1944, the 65th Soviet Army conquered the region around Treblinka. The Military Examining Judge of the Military Office of Prosecution First Lieutenant of Justice Jurowski went to work immediately, supported by other officers - Major Kononjuk, Major V.S. Apresjan, First Lieutenant F.A. Rodionov, Major M.E. Golovan, and Lieutenant N.V. Kadalo - and carried out investigations between August 15 and 23 on the grounds of the camps Treblinka I and Treblinka II. He furthermore questioned witnesses: Samuel Rajzman, Lucjan Puchała, Marianna Kobus, Stanisław Zdonek, Barbara Zemkiewicz, Józef Pukaszek, Stanisław Kon, Mieczysław Anyszkiewicz, Tadeusz Kann, Franciszek Wesolowski, Max Lewit, and Kazimierz Skarzyński... On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers previously named as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camps Treblinka I and II. With respect to Treblinka II it says there:

...At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

On the 15th of September, a Polish-Soviet commission, consisting of Magister P. Sobolevski, the Secretary of the Polish-Soviet Commission for the Revelation of German Crimes, M. Chodzko, the representative of the information and propaganda department of a Polish institute, as well as G.E. Levakov, the representative of the War Soviet of the 2nd Byelorussian Front, composed a "protocol of a provisional preliminary investigation and reconnaissance in the former concentration camp Tremblinka," in which the recent investigations of Soviet military justice were summarized, and from which we cite some excerpts:

The objects found bear witness to the fact that here men, women, and children of every age were interned in entire families. The things found, like, for example, violin parts, children's toys, devices for waving the hair [hair curlers], books and the like, show that many came to this place who did not suspect the destination of their journey. Pieces of burned and destroyed passports confirm that citizens from Poland, the USSR, Czechoslovakia, and other nations occupied by the Germans were interned here."

So the Soviets spent 7 days with the remains of 870,000 jews right under their feet, and they couldn't locate so much as a single grave? That was their sole purpose of being there - find evidence of German atrocities. 7 days, knowing EXACTLY where to look, with who knows how many men who would be digging from dusk to dawn. 7 days and they found nothing but trash and burnt trash.

It begs the question - How could they not have found a single grave in 7 days if that was what their mission was to find - and they knew EXACTLY where to look? I thought the earth didn't want to keep secrets?
What makes Gerdes think the Soviets were out to find mass graves in the Treblinka extermination camp area? Actually it’s unlikely that they dug for mass graves because, if they had interrogated survivors before inspecting the site, they had been told that the SS had destroyed all the bodies by burning and backfilled the mass graves with ashes, bone fragments and soil. The Soviets may well have seen no point in digging for ashes and bone fragments rather than stinking dead bodies, also considering what could be seen above ground with the naked eye and is mentioned in the Soviet investigation report quoted on pages 78 f. of Mattogno & Graf’s Treblinka book. Gerdes left out the following part of that report in his above quote (emphasis added):

Quote:
A huge area of the camp was covered with cinders and ashes. The road, which connected the two camps and is three kilometers long, was covered with cinders and ashes to a height of 7 - 10 cm. One could recognize the presence of lime in large pieces of cinder with the naked eye. It is well known that lime is a product of burning bones. There were no production sites in the camp, but cinders and ashes were brought out of the camp every day by the ton. This freight was loaded onto railroad cars, and 20 to 30 peasant carts distributed them and poured them onto the road. (Witness testimony of Lucjan Puchała, Kazimierz Skarzinski. Stanisław Krym inter alia).
The statements of the witnesses, the book ‘One Year in Treblinka’ [by Jankiel Wiernik], the presence of a large quantity of ashes and cinders, the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds as well as excavated from the pits confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated.
Poor compulsive liar Gerdes, he indulges in quote-mining even when quoting his gurus.

Both the above quote and Gerdes' quote, incidentally, shows that the Soviets were obviously interested in finding personal objects and documents from the victims, presumably after having reckoned that it would not be possible to find mass graves full of stinking dead bodies because, like in some of the Nazi killing sites on Soviet soil, the bodies had been cremated. The first part of Gerdes’ Mattogno quote also shows that the Soviet commission investigated both the Treblinka II extermination camp and the Treblinka I labor camp. The Treblinka I labor camp, where there were mass graves containing unburned bodies, probably took up most of the commission’s time on site.

Now, will Reverend Gerdes give KostasL another sermon on account of the latter’s heretical statement that he expects "one or more mass graves at Treblinka"? And will KostasL and Thesaint take a peek into this thread and see what their sermonizing buddy is all about? Stay tuned!

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 21st, 2009 at 06:58 AM.