View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017 #1
steven clark

Default Ancestry.com does racial replacement

I was off July 4, so I watched TV, and Ancestry.com had a 4th of July ad showing the original painting of the founding fathers signing the declaration of independence, then offered a modern photo with 'descendants' of the signers in the same poses. Almost all of them were black, mixed, or women.
It was an incredible example of racial/historical replacement as Ancestry.com 'celebrated' the new diversity of America.

CBS news reported on this, interviewing a mulatto who was a sixth generation descendant of Thomas Jefferson, a Filipina who was a descendant of Livingstone, as well as a white woman who was also descended from a Livingstone. Out of thirty or so people in the new photo, only a third, if that, were white, and only a sprinkling of white men.

I think how CNN recently caught it from the Trump camp for the gag CNN video of Trump wrestling them, and CNN also threatened the kid who made the Trump video to apologize or they would reveal his name.
With CBS and Ancestry.com, racial extermination goes on. It was really disgusting. They can't to see us die off, all under a creepy smile of 'diversity.'