View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2019 #34
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking rentals ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Here's a nigger rig fix I had to do in these ghetto ass apartments:

This unit has been vacant for 3 months, and 2 of these old shut-offs were dripping, and rotted out the bottom of this vanity.

I fixed the shut offs by closing them, loosening up the nut, and stuffing mop string in there, put some pipe dope on the threads, and no more drips.

We're they getting a new vanity? Hell no! Section Ape was moving in, so they get a patch fix.

So I put some plywood in the bottom, and go to town with some quick set:

Then put some paint on it:

Good enough for this place��
Dats some fine afro engineering Crowe, the bonnets on those old style valve stems can make a moldy mess when they leak. They were probably leaking when the last nigger occupied the apartment and he didn't care cos "he don't own dis motherfucker".

I refit a few of our places with PEX and manablocs (central shutoff manifolds) to make service easier and eliminate the multitude of problems you get with old copper piping including having crackheads rip it out and scrap it if the building is vacant for awhile.

Biggest problem I have now is the tenants comical inability to use a toilet correctly. You clog it, you pay to have it cleared by Roto Rooter (in the lease) ...it worked when you moved in I don't wanna fucking hear about it.

I'm here to collect my rent not clean up your shit nigger.

Some of the dirty bitches that live in our spots think they can flush grunge pad, scumbags, diapers and those buttwipes that say 'NON flushable' down our toilets and we are supposed run right over and clear it for 'em ...no.

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 29th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.