View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2019 #1
Bruni

Default Advice needed on a long term project and a brief intro about myself.

New to the site, not going to go on too long with the pleasantries as I've never been good at that sort of thing. Very basic info about me is that I'm 22, from the Western United States, grew up listening to Rush Limbaugh when I was around my grandfather, probably was five or six when I first remember hearing the program, in junior high I moved onto Fox News and Republican falk radio, during my brief stint at college for an automotive certification I moved on to anti-SJW videos and Alex Jones, moved further around the 2015 when Trump ran for President, around the time of Charlottesville I went full White Nationalist, only been relatively recently that I became a Fascist and even more so that I became a religious White Supremacist. Anyway, I need advice on a founding document I've been working on for around a year now, I know there are some things I need to refine and add altogether such as the tenants and core of the racial religion, some natalist policies, etc. Yes I know it'd probably never get adopted if America was ever in the position to create a new government. I'm open to any ideas and suggestions. Here's the current version as of this post. https://mega.nz/#!CmRxmQIL!MsWl1-7Sy...66P4cSJDIsbvV0