View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
My nephews and their comrades get valuable training and experience in the US military the way Germanic warriors like our ancestor Arminius and his peers did before blunting the Roman Empire's advance into Northern Europe and beating the Legions back. Eventually the Germanic tribes pushed south into Italy and sacked the city of Rome ending the power of an empire which had lasted 1000 years.

It will be young men like these that will eventually overthrow the sick, twisted jewish kleptocracy in Washington and seize the reigns of power. The world they create out of the chaos will be all theirs and will little resemble anything we imagine the way we 'wn' today imagine as a white ethnostate.

Their novel social construct will be the next step in evolution of political discourse and will reflect the developments in advanced tech which they will employ in defeating zog. This new generation of white folk will rule this planet and eventually push out to the stars ...

My only regret is that I might not live to see it happen ...ah, such is life
I certainly hope you're right about that, and the story of Arminius is an inspirational one. Hopefully your nephews will be out of the military before the SHTF and they are ordered to imprison and kill Whites such as ourselves. Murdering ZOGbot scumbags like Eddie Gallagher and Chris Kyle also received "valuable" training and experience in the u.s. military, and they are no friends of the White race, they are traitors to it. So it can be argued both ways, I suppose. My own experience in the military was the absolute worst one of my life, and am glad I wasn't part of it for any great length of time. Your nephews are obviously racially aware if you as their uncle have any influence on them.

I hope I live long enough to see our victory over ZOG. All I can say is the few racially aware Whites still in the military and who aren't 100% brainwashed better get off their asses, stop fucking around mindlessly following the jew's orders, fighting wars for Izzrahell and do something about this soon, help their own fucking people for once like we fucking pay them to do and attack Washington D.C., the goddamned Pentagon and the jew-servile clowns there, or something massive while there is some sort of chance to win. Otherwise my opinion of all green niggers remains in the shitter and I consider all of them my enemies.

Yeah, I do sound a little impatient, because our [White's] time is running out, and I would like to live to see this. And I'd still like to hear what that punk-ass Oaf Meanie's plan for victory is besides launching personal attacks on me.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor