Full Thread: Marijuana Discussion.
View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2007 #14
commiekiller

Ok, enough of what a useless 'weed' were talking bout. Now the good things about marijuana

(1) it makes the most boring, lasy and stupid activities fun (i.e., watching soap operas or just sitting around doin nothing
(2) it gives whites a chance to know how it feels to be a nigger. geez, make you wonder what a nigger feels like when hes smoking pot, a dog?
(3) it encourages the use of air freshner to remove harmful hippy odor
(4) its a big reason white kids go across town to black areas, and hopefully the'll get jumped and the niggerloving shit kicked out of them!
(5) somebody's gotta work in the fields or take out the garbage

And you might say its no worse than drinking beer, but i call bullshit on this one too!
Alcohol kills braincells to intoxicate while it is in the bloodstream, while
MJ kills much fewer braincells than alcohol does, however its intoxicating effect comes from blocking the neurons from firing. As the neurons are blocked a feeling of well, bieing 'high' is felt, however after the feeling of bieing high wears off, the neurons are still blocked from firing. It may take days or even weeks for the brain to return to normal, thus making the person stupid or to mentally function at a reduced level. This is also why MJ user can only smoke but so much before he cannot get high anymore, because his or her body has absorbed all the THC it can absorb.

But really I could care less if its available for people to use. I never heard of anyone sucking dick for a bag of 'weed' or stealing from their friends and family to get high. I have also known people to try it and not like it, and people to use it for awhile and quit cold turkey for a new job which does random drug testing, or for school. I would say its about as addictive as Reeces Pieces, even after long-term use. But I do believe the authorities are correct when they say it is 'gateway' drug, meaning often leads to addiction to other drugs. Drug tolerance to MJ, lacing(practice of adding cocaine or other drugs to a bag of MJ, often without informing the user or buyer of the MJ), "dry-spells" when all the dealers,especially niggers descide not to sell MJ in an attempt to get MJ users to try and become addicted to other drugs, and the great people you will meet and associate with as a MJ user will be glad to help you get hooked on other substance, especially if you are a female and can be pimped out for crack-cocaine!

But what I really hate is the whole, leftwing, marxist, hippy commune and drug culture that goes along with MJ. While I might can 'tolerate' in my outer circle of friends and associates a good ol'boy who smokes an occacional joint away from me, I do not tolerate leftwing scum!
And it is my opinion, that most youth try and use MJ because the music and entertainment media has promoted it as 'cool' or 'rebellion'. Nothing could be further from the truth. MJ was the thing of my parents generation along with the greatful dead and filthy hippies. More and more kids are born into the next generation who rejects their parents drug habbits and rebels against this hippy bullshit, casue he cant wait for elton john to croak with the rest of'em!
And while I think it should be up to the states to descide the issue of legality of MJ, I just assume they legalize it completely and classify it as an abnoxious weed. No more false-rebellion, no more getting it from the nigger drug dealer who's tryin to get you to move on to better things, like rock-cocaine or meth. You just throw out some seeds in yer backyard and wait for it to grow. Really, the stuff will grow that easy in most parts of the country, no wonder they call it 'weed'. And dont even think about trying to tax it, many will know I am not a big fan of taxes anyway, but attempting to tax 'legal' weed would require more police and reasources than are bieing used now to fight the 'war on drugs'. Perhaps a vietnam vet uses MJ casue its the only way he can keep sane after going through an asian hell, perhaps there might be some truth to people with eye problems using MJ as a remedy. Perhaps I dont care what people do when it doesnt affect me, perhaps thats why no state or federal statues exist that criminalize suiscide as long as you succeed in doing it!