View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2020 #61
white_usa_

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Germany got raped when 16 million German Prussians, Pomeranians, Silesians were ethnically cleansed from their homelands by the Russians/Poles (Germans had lived there for centuries and merged with the Balts/natives to form German ethnicities; they were the ones who built up all the cities in the region).
Actually I do believe Alex Him denies or justifies the idea of violent expulsion of Germans from Eastern Prussia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Comrade, we are in no position to speak evil of European (including Russian) peoples when they are in such a precarious state due to the threats posed by globalization and the inclination of a large segment to unreservedly embrace it.
I'm not speaking evil about any White people except the individuals who share anti-White (i.e. pro-Marxist) ideas and speaking honestly I'm disappointed in Internet discussions after everything I'd seen in sh1tormfron community. If Alex Him is a healthy minded white person he can find all source in my (and others) posts by himself otherwise only a pathologist can fix his problem. The obvious truth is that Alex Him wants to silence or to litter this topic.