View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2020 #65
white_usa_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Anybody who has ever dealt with Rasen knows that he's a phony, anti-white shitbag who couldn't care less about Germans or any other white ethnic group; he only uses them as a weapon in his pro-jewish propaganda, especially his ongoing smear campaign against Russia. He brings up these WWII rapes - which were indeed despicable - because he wants VNN members and lurkers to hate today's Russians and thus get on board with the jewish agenda.

So the takeaway is: Rasen is a lying, anti-white, pro-jewish piece of shit.
Someone never said a truer word. I always stated in Stormfront's "General Question" part of the forum that 99% of anti-russian posts on /pol comes from shitholes like Poland, Ukraine, Baltic, Croatia, Czechia, Romania, Albania, Finland, etc. The general rule is the following: the more weak and irrelevant part of Europe you are, the more you hate Russia.

These cucks see white Russians as "mongoloids", "snowniggers", "asian subhumans" unlike while Turks, Dagestanis and Jews are their honorable aryan allies against Russians. All these wannabe Russians and wanna be Serbs flood international forum to incite the animal hatred against Russians. Several times I offered to close the pigsty called "SF Russia" but my word was never heard by jew-dependent admins.

As a constant reader of this forum I can confirm, and I believe everybody agrees, such swines as Rasen are just utter trash and a shame of any respectable online community but the key point of my message is we should ignore opinion of rasens on any issue, Whites must be independent thinkers. In other words it doesn't matter if a broken ass clock like Rasen created the thread about Soviet crimes, it does not negate the crimes of the Soviet regime and we shouldn't declare all Russians rapist because some banned piece of shit said something. Soviet rapes and crimes against Germany and White race had been existing long before rasen was born out of someone's ass.

The birth of Rasen

Let's leave such creatures aside and focus on main topic.