View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2015 #8
Wmacdougal

Ok Joe Smith
I can understand the USA GOVERNMENT is Jewish controlled,which our founding fathers are rolling in their graves for, and I don't agree with. And please don't get me wrong when I state this because I don't agree with our Jewish government. ( I honestly want to find a solution to the Jewish run government) but I don't support the Jews and I don't support the Muslims either because I feel both of them are against us.
I'll be honest I am new to white nationism but I do have long standing and support to the movement.
But honestly I will admit, I know supporting the Muslim is I feel is not white nationalism, probally not a popular opinion on here
But I have have to stand by my feelings, I do not support Jews, niggers, spikes, chinks, or feminists or queers either.
So if you guys on VNN SUPPORT that kind of activities maybe I am to rightwing and conservative to suport this site, which I was told was hard core conservative and anti liberal. No insult to you guys just looking for a more racist and pro American website. Maybe I will try the KKK