View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2015 #305
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

The Imperial Japanese had an honorable culture. It was respected by Hitler. As far as non-White cultures go, it ranks extremely high. Although modern Japanese culture is degenerate. I think part of that is due to being dominated by the USA for over 50 years. Their males have become feminized the same way White males have been. One of the best ways to ensure a young White male becomes a complete emasculated queer is to hand them a pokemon game. Its stamped with kosher approval.

You appear to have an affinity for jews. Suggesting they're just as bad as the Japanese comes across as you being a patriotard jew apologist.

But patriotard jew apologists are the ones who elected a tapir to run Australia.

Did you vote for him John Adams? Most of your christian colleagues did.
Typical answer from a delusional nazi fan boy. Your no better than Jeffery. You really are hypocritical, you love the gooks because Hitler approved , yet although all the SS and German soldiers were Christian, you hate Christianity. Your love of non white culture that you have no idea about proves you are not WN. The japs were barbaric scum that tortured maimed and killed Whites for fun and you wish they had taken control of Australia. I think you have played to many pokemon games jap lover

As for asking me if I voted for Turnbull, once again you display your ignorance of Australia. He is in a different state.. Here you vote for a party or an independent in your area, the party elects the leader. Also many of The Christian right wing of the Liberal party did not vote for him as leader. Former Prime Minister Abbott was totally against same sex marriage even though his sister is a dyke