Full Thread: White Aryan Beauty
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018 #1741
Susan

What in the hell is the fascination with Taylor Swift and this illiterate evalion character Ray?

So...let me get this straight: these images are examples of modest, self respecting White females who make one think of motherhood and wives???

And, of course, in the midst of muh dikkin' comes mention of burkas. Keep on dreamin' fellas. Sweet Jeebus.

But while we're bitchin' bout the opposite sex, here's my two cents: I'm really tired of sloppy overweight White males of all ages wearing baggy, out of shape knee length or longer shorts, usually tucked under their beer bellies, while wearing their baseball caps backwards. This look does not inspire confidence or respect.

Everybody is overweight and dresses to try and hide this fact. We as a race need to get our collective selves in gear and start acting and looking like White people.

All you all here do is rail about the looks of females half the age of many of you which is embarrassing in and of itself. But then, to make matters even worse, the females you constantly drool over are the ones who look the sluttiest, and appear to be polar opposites from what you SAY you want females to act and look like: modest, self respecting, and covered up

Frankly, I don't think most of you have any idea what you really want where females are concerned. Which makes one think that quite possibly the real problem is with you guys and not the females. At least not exclusively.