View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009 #1870
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1866 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1866 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do – he freaked out again and wrote some more (mostly if not wholly repeated) nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains.

What Gerdes didn’t do, however, was the one thing he knows he should have done if he wants me to respond here to any of his latest crap, which is to post a statement reading as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

And that’s also not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

If Gerdes wants me to comment his waffle despite lacking even the little courage required for posting a statement whereby he commits to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, he should also have understood by now that all he has to do is post the same waffle on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (as he has done in the past although he well knows that I have been banned on that forum and cannot post there).

But then, even the CODOH clowns seem to have got sick of Gerdes, and some of them (especially Jonni "Hannover" Hargis) are probably concerned that there’s now a link on their forum to a thread on which I shred all Gerdian CODOH crap that mentions me, besides reminding people of what a despicable creature it is that utters such crap. I have no access to CODOH at this moment, but I saw nothing new from Gerdes there this morning, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Hargis had kicked Gerdes out because even he sees this howling monkey as too much a liability for "Revisionism".