View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2019 #21
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I know all about the tribe and their negative effects on my country, I've been pro white for decades and dont need a lecture on jews from a newbie like you. And I'll use any fucking term that I please in voicing my opinions, thanks.

I consider myself an anti-semite, I dislike all semitic peoples and consider them all my enemies. And their ridiculous religions superstitions.

It's not about that, its about how Russians have been unjustifiably viewed as "backwards" and "foreign" in the West for the past few centuries and lingering animosity from the 'cold war' and communism. I know 'pro-white' folks in the US who still refer to Russians as 'commies' today.

Alex Him is right on stating that with the jew out of the way Russians will become the most reviled nationality in the West. In my opinion.

Are you serious ...like I could give one fuck about whether some anonymous likes or doesn't like my opinion?

Cheers
My own brother still sometimes refers to Russians as "commies" no matter how many times I've tried to explain otherwise to him. True, there is still a Communist Party in Russia, but it is only one of many different political parties there now.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor