View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2006 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Joe Snuffy, here's how I see it. There's no one outstanding piece; rather, each piece by itself is enough; together they move the question far beyond reasonable doubt.

In no particular order, these are the things that strike me.

1) horse sense: an airplane doesnt knock down a building of that size, and the building was specifically built to withstand such a strike. What happened was the airplane sheared through the corner, a big fireball, that was basically it. Then 1.5 hours later (or so) the building falls. That doesn't pass the bullshit detector, my first tool.

2) Everybody and his brother, as the film shows, hear explosions.

3) The complete pulverization of the concrete, and the almost absolute absence of any material remains. That would not be the case if the building were struck and fell down. No simple fire with a bit of jet fuel could account for the Mt. St. Helens levels of ash, coating things for blocks. Something blew the holy hell out of that building, and probably a whole lot of somethings. There are no remains of the 3,000 people, let alone any office equipment. Computers and chairs and office stuff and human bodies and steel - these dont make for great fires. Again, the official story sets off the BULLSHIT detector.

4) The fact that the Port turned over the complex to a jew the summer before 9/11. Gee, what a surprise. And the jew insured the thing to the hilt, and double-collected to the tune of BILLIONS.

5) The pattern of producing an "outrage" to goad a wary public into war has only been repeated before every single war we've gotten in back to the Civil. The jews did it at Pearl Harbor, by withholding information about Japanese plans from Kimmel (note the German name) and Short.

6) Project for a New American Century praying for a new Pearl Harbor. Just a big coincidence their wishes were granted, right?

7) Jew Silverstein mentioning in an interview that they decided to pull WTC building 7. Yeah. Again, the BS detector is going off like a liquored up nigger.

"Hey, Mike - uh, I'm on lunch break now, but we had someone drop a cigarette in a trash can up on 28. Yeah.. Yeah, I think I'm going to pull my 42-story (or whatever it is) building. Could you send a couple fireman around after one?"

Come on. You'd have YEARS of red tape before you were given permission to pull a building like that.

8) Lengthy "power downs" shortly before 9/11.

9) Steel coming down in neat 30-foot segments, which are immediately shipped off to Asia for recycling.

10) OKC bombings that were carried out exactly the same way, and in which a woman saw people doing all kinds of strange things in the basement. The absence of the ATF that day. The fact that the FBI anti-terror honcho's hotel receipt showed he just happened to arrive in OKC the night before the bombing. The fact that Haaretz reported two jew nationals received Odigo notice that something was going to happen.

11) 55-year-old sedate BYU professors of unquestioned expertise daring to go public to demonstrate the government is lying, even though they have little to gain personally, and much to lose (BYU supplies all kinds of CIA and top security Mormons, and is not in the business of doubting ZOG). Guys like this are the most intelligent, level-headed, stable people on earth. These guys can lie, every type can. This guy isn't lying.

So, physical evidence, simple horse sense, historical patterns, jewish political/financial incentives, the video itself -- everything speaks with one voice: these buildings were deliberately demolished.

Planes, pilots, remote control - I don't know about that. Whether or not Arabs flew it, I believe the jewish producers either put them in position or trained them or tracked, or all three. It doesnt really matter. But there is absolutely no doubt that these buildings were blown up.