Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2011 #2394
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Blast From the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
A little mestizo kid, apparently with his single mom, punched me in the thigh as I was paying for my groceries, earlier this evening. Its the kind of attention-seeking one sees when children don't get attention by being good: They do what it takes and prefer being bad to not getting any attention at all.

You can get the important news updates via e-mail if you write and ask for them from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]].

That would leave the Steele detractors to play with themselves. I don't know about y'all but I haven't seen anything productive here in awhile.
This post from 18 November stood out as the most intelligent one ever done by -JC. He has never updated it with the latest news on this anchor baby. Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, it looks like the money has all dried up on Steele's website www.free-edgar-steele.com . I posted the information on Steele's current location long before his website did. There has been no accounting of where the $120,000 went that was collected from his supporters. That would be interesting. Steele now gets to rot in jail because of the incompetence of his scum sucking now disbarred lawyer.

It will be two years before his appeal comes up. Since the court presumed him to be sane, he has no chance of a new trial. Any sane lawyer would never have allowed the trial to become such a circus. He should have fired his public defender if he was sane and done the same thing to his scumbag now disbarred lawyer. He also should have testified in his own defense if he was innocent. He is to blame for none of this because he is crazier than a shithouse rat after his aorta surgery. His family is to blame. For some reason they want him put away in prison for life and to play the part of a martyr.