Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2013 #3478
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Insanity is Contagious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Clearly anybody that still insists on the frame-up defense for Steele has failed to take account of facts, like the fact that after three years there is not a shred of evidence to support it, and that it is therefore obviously a doomed defense.

White Nationalists who line up behind that argument in spite of its deficiency of credibility are acting like idiots and thereby embarrass the cause that they claim to support. I was talking to an old National Alliance staffer a few days ago who said, in regard to the Steele case, "If we automatically support every one of our people that gets into trouble, we're no better than the Blacks."
The thing that amazes me is that Bev claimed to believe some time back that Steele was crazy. Now she bashes me for proving it in spades with all of the new evidence. What are her true motives? Has she gone crazy herself/himself? S(he) has followed most of the repeated proofs. My tongue in cheek suggestion that she could be working for the Board of Deputies may have something to it.

You are correct. If we support criminals among us we are no better than Negroes. In this case we do not have a criminal. We have an innocent victim of a cold blooded gold digging race traitor wife. She liked Steele's money but not his politics. Now she gets all of his money. It is time for us to work together to get him out of prison and his brain repaired.