Full Thread: #1 Alt-Right Thread
View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2017 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I agree it isn't 'anti-lionism', it's just common sense, so I would wonder about a meerkat who would insist on labeling herself an 'anti-lionist', like I would wonder about an Aryan who would insist on labeling herself an anti-semite.
90% of the time it's jews using this admitted scam to label us. and the catholic e. michael jones uses the term, claims it means racial opposition to the jews, instead of his cult's theological opposition. then we have WN who use the term freely, which is a position i disagree with. kevin macdonald does this, for one.

the term should never be used to describe oneself. even pro-white is wrong, best just to say White with capital W.

as Sobran said, you can use counter-semitic. that's a very clever way, and objectively neutral. i myself prefer anti-jew. that's fair and accurate to describe certain positions.

for me, the white cause has nothing to do with any soul that might or might not exist, it's simply a perference for the LCD that my race alone can create - in relation to my own preferences. and i think the preferences of the vast majority of whites - over 90%.