View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2013 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

That jew knows damn well that it is his tribe that instigates hatred and suspicion of Muslims more than anyone else.

Quote:
White privilege is knowing that even if the bomber turns out to be white, no one will call for your group to be profiled as terrorists as a result, subjected to special screening or threatened with deportation,” writes author Tim Wise. “White privilege is knowing that if this bomber turns out to be white, the United States government will not bomb whatever corn field or mountain town or stale suburb from which said bomber came, just to ensure that others like him or her don’t get any ideas. And if he turns out to be a member of the Irish Republican Army we won’t bomb Dublin. And if he’s an Italian-American Catholic we won’t bomb the Vatican.”
I can't believe they can say this with a straight face knowing that somewhere near 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis and this country did not bomb Saudi Arabia. Last time I checked, Saudis were not exactly white either. of course let's not get in the way of his retarded little rant. And let's see do you think no one calls for the deportation of white americans beause they are, wait for it, citizens. No, that can't be. I am not seeing the higher average jewish IQ here. This guy's arguments are stoooopid.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; April 17th, 2013 at 07:21 PM.