View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2012 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

So, Nu? Vhere's de ADL?
Posted by David Kramer on April 6, 2012 09:29 AM
The "progressive" government of Sweden is cracking down on homeschooling. In particular, a Jewish family is being threatened with thousands of dollars in fines for not sending their children to be indoctrinated in the public prison of the worker's paradise of Sweden.

A number of associations around the world have expressed their outrage at this "Soviet-style" (it is Sweden, after all) tyranny. This number includes: the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA), the Alliance Defense Fund (ADF), Advocates International, the Network for Freedom in Education, the Nordic Committee for Human Rights, and the Christian Broadcasting Network (!!!).

Notice a "particular" organization missing from the list? Come on, bubbelehs, you can do it...you can do it...you can do it...

Did I hear you say "the ADL"? Correct!! Mazel Tov! This organization, which kvetches at the drop of a hat at ANY alleged harm or effrontery done to any Jewish person or persons on the planet, seems to be deafeningly silent on this issue. A search for "Sweden" on the ADL's website brings up nothing on this issue.

I "wonder" why this pro-big government organization is all of a sudden sha on the issue of home schooling? Perhaps because a search for the term "home schooling" on the ADL website brings up all but one article in which home schooling is disparaged as part of the far right-wing (aka anti-"Semitic") "hatred" against big government. (Big government—big because of the creation of the Federal Reserve which was created back in 1913, the same year as—I'm sure it's just another one of those amazing "coincidences"—the ADL was formed.)

So nu, ADL? Vhere are you? Vhere's your outrage at this tyranny against a Jewish family? This boychick is vaiting to hear from you...he's vaiting...he's vaiting...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/109581.html

[lots of links in original]