Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012 #2757
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bedpan Changing 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So you didn't bother reading the information? In any case, we don't even know that Mr Steele was given thrombolytic therapy, so there's no need to disagree and dismiss its efficacy in clearing blood clots.
Silly you! I read the link that you provided, but it is bedpan changing 101. I presume that even Nursing Assistants, as we call them here, would know that. We were talking about stroke damage at the post graduate level.

BTW, it is TOTALLY impossible for you to understand this case until you have read the entire trial transcript and the sentencing transcript. The Judenpresse frequently did not publish important parts. There are several reasons. Incompetence is the usual one but occasionally they do not publish because it makes the government look bad.

Keep in mind that all of the eight or so Steele Went Crazy Believers on this thread are recovered Steele Cheerleaders. That includes me. The government was not exactly a saint on this trial but when compared to the liars in the Steele camp, they look like one. My main complaint with them is that they also know that Steele is crazy and allow him to rot in prison.