View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2009 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
"For the libertarians to be part of the false opposition they would have to end their support for free association, and I have never seen one do this"

I actually ran across a libertarian site that denied free association. The guy said: "If a group tries to form a gated community based on racial exclusion, they should be stopped by outsiders, by force."

I spent hours trying to find the site, to no avail.
Geez, Rick, don't put yourself out! I will freely stipulate the site exists. I mean, hell, as LRC shows nearly daily, a hell of a lot of so-called libertarians are out-and-out big-government statists. (What I mean is, LRC, on its blog, fairly often writes about the Reason-Poole-Cato school, which has made its peace with big government. What I mean, there are people actively misrepesenting libertarianism, just as there are people actively misrepresenting conservatism - and to the same big-state, jew-serving ends.) Really, the jews have done to libertarianism what they did to conservatism. Or, maybe it's more accurate to say, libertarianism was never all that much, but the jews have invested some efforts in building up support for their warfare/welfare state even among nominal anti-statists.

I think the main point here is that the LRC branch has written a lot of good books, attracted a lot of good white men, to its genuinely anti-state message, and through almost every campaign it carries on (pro-hard money, anti-Fed, anti-war) it sets the table for WN to eat.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 21st, 2009 at 04:19 PM.