View Single Post
Old 4 Weeks Ago #5
Kosher Clown

Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Niggers and liberals are burning down and looting nigger and liberal areas. I say we don't need no water, let the mother fucker burn.

I'm not gonna use my skills to help them rebuild. They love 3rd worlders, and I'm perfectly fine with them turning their areas into Haiti.

Places like Porta-land? Fuck it, burn it all down I don't care. If they wanna keep tearing stuff down, then maybe we're the idiots for continuing to rebuild it. Fuck them, they tear it up, then they can have dilapidated neighborhoods. They can kiss my White ass.

I say we let them turn their areas into Flint Michigan. If people want diversity, that's Flint Michigan, and they should live it up.

https://abandonedflint.tumblr.com/
They've NEVER planned to "defund the police".

What they're attempting to do is abolish ALL Local, State, Police and Sheriff's Departments nationwide. They want US law enforcement completely under the Federal Government's control and oversight.

The Self-Chosen Tribe has always planned to create a "Nationalized" Federal Police force, (a.k.a. Internal Security Force), in this country that is only regulated by and answers only to their own Dual Israeli/U.S. Citizenship-holding politicians in Washington D.C. Not to any local or state judge or court.

This type of Authority will work hand-and-glove with their other loathsome creation, the Pro-International Marxist UN, to enforce its "International Resolutions",(Diktats), against White Americans.

This is what we'll be facing beginning next year after JoHo and the D-Rat's seize power in Washington, good people.

Prepare...

Last edited by Kosher Clown; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.