View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2005 #53
alex
Left-wing NS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle
I think this works better in Europe because America's cities are very much rent into ethnic blocs. Terrible Tommy reeled off a list of 'the whitest cities in the US' and they were frighteningly nonwhite - maxing at only 75% white for (merely) medium-sized cities. Real Americans have been driven into the countryside and small towns on the outskirts of major cities (like in the Midwest or California). Europe, by comparison, is very urbanised. European youths organise to take back the cities, because that's where they live - EB says 9 out of 10 people in the UK live in built-up urban/suburban areas. American life revolves around 'the strip', which lacks an epicentre (I saw this for myself in Florida). European life revolves around the town centre, particularly in the more provincial cities. Hegemony is relatively easier to achieve.
Yes,well what i described is the theory of the "Kameradschaften" and their activities.Not all of this theory has been accomplished,even in east-Germany.There the cities still have also other,competing youth-cultures.But the rural areas and the smaller cities and towns have been practically taken over.Also i didnt say that what works for Germany has to be copied 1 to 1 in other countries.But i believe with some minor changes here and there,this could be possible in the US too.

Anyway,the problem with the existance of other "racial" groups is correct.That hardens the work of the "Kameradschaften",in contrast to more or less "homogenous" places.The reason for this is simple.Blacks for example will always have their youth-subculture.And blacks of course cannot be integrated into the nazi-youth-culture.Thereby some white-youth will still have the alternative to the nazi-subculture.But through hard work and the power of the streets ("national liberated zones") this can be possible too.
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.