Full Thread: The Green Mile ( '99 )
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

It seems that novels excreted by the overrated hack Stephen King are often about how people from a big city (our "heroes") wind up in some white small town where an evil, demonic force controls the (white) villagers and makes them attack and kill outsiders. The message is obvious: big, degenerate cities are good and safe, whereas small towns populated by white folks are evil and dangerous.

The Green Mile (which is based on one of King's books) has a different kind of plot, but it's the same anti-white agenda, which was brilliantly explained by ColdFire and Steven Clark.

If you think I'm exaggerating, then watch the disgusting scene in which the magic negro heals the white prison warden's sick white wife by kissing her on the mouth while her husband looks impotently at them, like a cuck:

Here are some of the comments that brainwashed fools have written under that Youtube video:

Quote:
He saved her, just like he was trying to save those girls, and he was God special gift and they killed him for something he didn’t do... LOVE THE MOVIE. Broke my heart him having to be electrocuted.
God gift taken away.
Quote:
one of the most moving movies of all time.
Quote:
.... i only wish my mom could of been healed like this so that i could have a bit more time with her. She is so missed. This is still one of my most favored movies. Good from start to finish. BRAVO