Full Thread: Northwest
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2020 #7
Susan

I am not for moving to a particular place in order to run away from niggers. I live in the north Georgia area, not north enough to be in the mountains...but close.

Our weather here in north Georgia is very nice in the winters. We get cold weather then milder temps then maybe some brief snow or ice once a year for a few days. It's very enjoyable especially for older people. I don't want to live somewhere that is snowed in for 6 mos.

North Georgia does not get many tornadoes or severe types of weather like out West. And there are a number of Georgia counties on the northernmost border that are over 90% White.

I am planning to sell my house in 2-3 years and build a small house somewhere in the mountains, either in Georgia or Tennessee or West Virginia. I'd like to see a community of like minded people nearby.

BUT we cannot discuss this on the internet for all eyes to see. Or what happened with stupid Craig Cobb will happen again. Hopefully some of you will learn your lessons sometime about telling everyone everything.

We could even make it a retirement community and then leave our homes to younger like minded Whites to help them.

I'm thinking about elevated homes on a pedastal, octagonal shaped, one to two bedrooms, one bath, large open area for kitchen/living space, 800 to 1000 sq. ft. Something that could be built for $100,000 or less.