Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017 #252
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
https://alinderblog.blogspot.com/201...017-07-17.html

Video
Kevin Kervick on his motivations. Rational, mild, right-wing stuff. But I haven't watched enough to taxonomize him completely. Says the hatred of whites has led him to gravitate to the alt-right, but he's worried about its anti-jew aspects. He's not about hate and racism, eh. Not our KK. There's no third K there, altho two is suspicious enough. Smells like a scared, awakening older white man. Believes white erasure and white genocide are real things. Race makes a better basis for society than religion. It's humiliating to the religious cultists to accept that. They prefer to deny it to preserve their pride.

I see nothing "scared" about him. He's a psychotherapist/professor with some very courageous stands. Reminds me of a PG13 Dr Pierce. I especially like his "Social Justice Personality Disorder" diagnosis of college campus activists. That he is providing a red pill "internet college" is cutting edge and something worth pursuing.

Not advocating the extermination of Jews is hardly "scared" Just saying. He has taken the red pill and is spreading the word. A very good thing in itself.