View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2006 #73
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman
The strongest evidence of a hijacking, or of a malfunction, or whatever, are the tape recordings between the flight controllers and the pilots of THE VERY FIRST PLANE on that day that showed up on the controllers screen as going off course. That recording would prove, or disprove, whether or not a hijacking was in progress, OR, if there were some other malfunction that prevented the pilots from communicating back (in that case, the recording would only have the voice of the flight controller repeatedly trying to raise the pilot, but no response from the pilot). This evidence is the STARTING POINT for any investigation to the loss of these flights. ACCESS DENIED. Got that? The public is NOT ALLOWED to hear the tape recording of the very first moment when someone (a flight controller) suspected something was wrong.
Very good and notice the strongest stuff is rarely discussed by 911 flack catchers. They'll go on and on about invisible airplanes and collapsing buildings which, however useful, must remain hypothetical until an open investigation is demanded by the public. The climate for such an investigation seems to be improving as Bush's credibility is eroding.

I do not worry too much over alternative explanations about what occurred that day. I keep my eyes on who wants me to shut up and ask no questions.