View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017 #28
Dothead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Wow. Impressive. You and Witzgall should really get together to have a 'rape joke-off' sometime.

As for names, I think 'Sick Fuckhead' would suit you fine. Injun or not.
Thank you. If you enjoyed my previous comment, please give a thumbs-up. I only get "thumbs downs" over here. Even the criminal-minded have feelings.

Quote:
BTW-your attempt to shock da White wummin is not new-lower class people do that on the regular, regardless the racial stock.
You think I'd show this side of me in real life? Nah. That's what date rapes are for. You gotta surprise her, and then leave her no other options. Textbook. Simple.

Quote:
Have fun 'smacking your bitches and raping your hos.' Most American White Women are packing, we have concealed carry all over the US.
Well, sweetheart. I don't think American women are allowed to "carry" abroad. Lots of vulnerable places in the world. It ain't easy being a woman anywhere.

Quote:
Question, tho:
After you 'strangle your bitches', do you throw them into the river for dogs to eat, as you do your elders?
I haven't so far. Will let you know when I do it.

So, are you planning to come down to say, Bangkok? For a vacation? Maybe Mauritius? I'll pay for your one way ticket. Seriously.

As I said, I treat White women like "sweet angels" and Indian women as dirty sluts. A classic case of Madonna-Whore complex. You have nothing to fear of me. I won't hurt ya.

Quote:
Remind us to repeatedly thank you for your contributions to society.

As for the well wishes of "Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhuit!", I'll leave you one, too: "Póg mo thóin, shithead Indiach."

Attachment 9912
That's not nice. We both know you used Google Translate. Why not try something more original?