View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2016 #64
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
The real question is, are you fucking serious? How can you say there was dramatic population reduction (while most of your peers would claim genocide) when there is more Indians now than ever before?

You want to give examples of smallpox and wounded knee and whatever else. Well, I could just as easily go and point out the thousands of whites that died as a result of diseases they caught in the jungles of Africa and the Americas. The thousands of whites that died in the Indian Wars, etc, etc. I guess by your logic the Indians genocided us.

I just love the contemptible, arrogant smugness you shitlibs manifest when talking about this crap as if whites were somehow responsible for some great evil. No, we did nothing wrong. We gave these savages a lifestyle they would never have been able to achieve on their own. That's nothing to feel guilty about.
Amerindians are more now for the simple reason that their population had five century to recover from the quasi-genocide of the conquest, you know it.

About guilt, I don't believe someone should feel guilty for his ancestors deeds and I don't see the european people as historically evil...they gave to the contemporary world freedom and democracy, two things you don't seem to value too much...

Have a nice day and try to think better before resorting to name-calling, cause it make you seem childish.