Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012 #2637
Bob Magnuson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele has never offended me and I have no quarrel with him. He simply went crazy thru no fault of his own. He also disgraced White Nationalism thru no fault of his own. He has an excuse. His family and lawyers do not. They have to know. The Federal government is a much better friend to him than are his family and lawyers. At least they are trying to reform him. His family and lawyers are trying to see to it that he rots in prison forever.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. Repeating it over and over does not make it fact.

Quote:
Cyndi is not quite the loyal and loving wife she would have us believe. In 2000 she caught her husband looking for women on match.com when he answered a profile that she had posted. For this one offense, she filed for divorce and tried to take him for everything but the shirt on his back. He hasn't forgotten it. Now she has no problem with him writing over 100 Ukrainian honeys and sending steamy love letters to Tatyana from his jail cell. Steele sold off about $55,000 worth of silver about two months before he was arrested. It would be interesting to see how much of that went to Tatyana if any. That money has never been accounted for.
These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact.

Most "detractors" traffic in conjecture and supposition. It's their way of doing the damage they intend. When Kelsey Steele and I were defending donors, you were the leading figure in both unfounded conjecture and arbitrary supposition about donation monies. Here you return to said behavior re: "interesting to see how much of that [$55,000] went to Tatyana".

Quote:
Here is my guess. Steele had clearly become unmanageable after his surgery. When he was arrested his wife decided to make a martyr out of him and have him locked up for life. At the time, she thought that she would get his $1,000 per month social security along with contributions from his supporters. If she had him plead not-guilty by insanity, she would inherit a headache while he was in a mental institution. The contributions would have dried up overnight. Making a martyr out of him beat her having to get a job. Unfortunately she didn't know that the law had been changed and his social security would stop upon his conviction.
These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact. And you return to supposing and dreaming up what-ifs. Simply based in observation, Mr. Pauly, your bent appears to have no interested in exonerating Mr. Steele, achieving his release from a prison sentence. How else can people reading these posts take your statements, except for opinion venting?

When you are taken to task about your opinion venting, we see you vent more enthusiastically. Please help me understand why this persists with no end in sight. If you have so many criticisms and negative thoughts about the whole Steele case, is it NOT possible for you to state them and move on?