View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2006 #1
ZOG CONTROL

Cool Jim Rob of FR to Protest Anti-Israel Rally in Fresno this Friday

Quote:
Peace Fresno to protest Israel's military action against Hezbollah terrorism on Friday night, 7/21
Fresno/Central Valley, Santa Cruz, San Jose, Santa Rosa & Leggett Chapter | July 19, 2005 | Jim Robinson

Posted on 07/19/2006 5:47:49 PM PDT by Jim Robinson

Just got word that Peace Fresno is planning to protest Israel's defensive military action against Hezbollah terrorism on Friday night, July 21st, from 4:30pm to 6:30pm, at the corner of Shaw and Blackstone avenues in Fresno.

We are already scheduled to depart for Southern California on Friday evening, but I think we can delay our departure long enough to counter protest these misguided idiots and show our solidarity with Israel against terrorism. These murderous Iranian backed terrorist groups must be defeated! We defeat them over there or I guarantee you we will be fighting them over here!

Hope you can join us on Friday night. Bring banners, signs and flags and prepare to counter Peace Fresno's useful idiots of the left!

Prayers for Israel!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1668850/posts

I think Jimmy boy has been watching a little tooooo much talmud vision for his own good.

"Prayers for Israel"

This man is not only paralyzed from the waist down, but he is also paralyzed from the neck up!

Anyone living near Fresno, this should be a good one!