Full Thread: The Jan File
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017 #88
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Reviewed Channel View Post
The Pope of the White Race

This video is intended as preparation for us to launch into many new and important topics including what were whites really like before Christianity & what did they actually achieve? I discuss Ben Klassen and the excellent religion he invented called Creativity as well as a partial discussion of Nietzsche and his criticisms of Christianity. Do we really NEED a religion? I think so and explain why. Both Hitler & Klassen regarded ancient Rome and Greece as the epitome of white achievement. I discuss why the Romans and Greeks were special and why they remain an inspiration to this day. I also discuss various psychological and spiritual issues. Ancient Rome is going to be a very important topic that we also need to study as well as digging into why Christianity became our monopoly religion. Previously we had many religions. I discuss Nietzsche's master and slave morality as it pertains to the Romans and Christians.

For updates on my videos & channels (& the latest bannings too!) you can visit my website: http://historyreviewed.com/
Brilliant, ty for this.

The learned slave mentality=once people understand that, the rest of the religious lies unravel.