View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2018 #25
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I would not have been forgiven here if I had assumed that German soldiers raped Russian women.
In ALL wars things occur which are . . well . . unwelcome . .

Even if one doesn't like certain facts , one has to be honest . .

And one has to consider that soldiers have a libido too . . They are among the most lonesome people when "out there" . .

I assume in many wars soldiers abused females . .

Such things happen , whether one likes it or not . .

Quote:
Some of my ancestors served in the Red Army. Without any proof you made them the devils of hell.
I didn't do anything . . It is an open secret that the Red Army was among the biggest rapists in the world . .

I was reciting this fact . .

Oh and since you are Russian I figured there might be chances some of your ancestors served under (((that regime))) . .

But , guess what . . past is past . .

To make it clear again : I have absolutely nothing against the Russian people , they were unfortunate to be under that regime . .

I do not even know if your ancestors specifically engaged in rape . .

And with this thread I didn't even put the main focus on what the Red Army did , this thread was about how leftists view females in general . .

I am , in a way , sorry if you took offense by what was written here . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Regarding this quote in the link it is written that:

"I can not find source, but it is widely cited in books and web. Who can helpme find out where is was first published?"

I am suggesting that this is the false quote. It is unlikely that someone in the USSR could use such a thing as "racial pride". Racism in any form in the ideology of the USSR was completely excluded.
David Duke . .

I do not deny that in any war things occur that are unwelcome . .

To prevent misunderstandings in the future , Alex , since I often have Communism in the line of fire in my posts , once again . .

I DO NOT BLAME RUSSIA PER SE . .

In fact the Russians were the first victims of Bolshevism . .

To show my good will and that I'm not out to provoke I gave you an up-thumbee for post # 23 . .