joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Joey ,

. . let's cut to the root . .

a ) is the idea behind Hip Hop Aryan ?
b )Why do the groids do it today ?

a) I have to mention it again . . The idea behind Hip Hop has countless precursors in Aryan history . .It is historically proven that for example the poetry of the antiquity ( pieces like 'The Odyssey' . .) were brought about in a rhythmic fashion . . 'Beat-poetry' . .

Among the ancient Norse people the art of rhythmic rhyming was called 'flyting' . .

Does 'flyting' ( there's even a name to this art form ) for example count as a predecessor . .?

And . . you read far too much into the Square-dancing-comparisson I made . . Still , it was 'talk' instead of 'sing'.

The Beatniks of the 1960s re-discovered this . .

So.... does the art-form of rhythmic rhyming have predecessors in Aryan history . .? Hell yeah

Now . . let's look at the music of other races . .

Africa . . most of the time in sub-saharan African history Negro 'music' was merely 'war drums' . . Some say it is because it befits their brute character , others say merely because they werd too stupid to come up with any other instrument . . Maybe both . .

Now , can there be a comparisson made between the beat in Hip Hop and 'African jungle drums' ? Nope . . .

Let alone the fact that Negroes never had a culture of poetry . .

To answer another question of yours , the word 'Hip Hop' describes the style today , 'Rap' was used for the rudimentary style . . .

b ) Why the groids do it today . .?

In the 50s rock was deemed 'the blackest of all music' . . . It was 'caucasianized' over the course of time though.

Whether the NWO had a hand in giving the groids something what is Aryan in origin ( rhythmic rhyming ) or not remains open to question . . .

Yet there could be something to this theory . .

The problem is that today many people associate the art of rhythmic rhyming with the groids ..

By 'example' I mean, an example of the connection. Something which can be seen or heard that is Aryan and resembles Rap, something outside of your own head.

Quote:
a ) is the idea behind Hip Hop Aryan ?
This "idea" is confined to your own imagination.

Quote:
Does 'flyting' ( there's even a name to this art form ) for example count as a predecessor . .?
No because there is nothing in reality that connects it to Rap. Existence before does not equal connection to (see the Post Hoc Fallacy of logic). These are two dissimilar art forms separated by many centuries and nothing exists showing the evolution of the one into the other.

Quote:
Africa . . most of the time in sub-saharan African history Negro 'music' was merely 'war drums' . .
Where's are you getting this? People have been recording African rituals for as long the technology has been around. I've previously linked to one but there are many. They are easy to find, drums are common and none I've seen involved war.

Quote:
Now , can there be a comparisson made between the beat in Hip Hop and 'African jungle drums' ? Nope . . .
I don't think there is a connection to Rap. Drums are no part of my argument. But since you are trying to link Aryan drums to Rap (yet have never provided an example that can be heard), I provided a link to African drumming that is more similar that anything you have provided, which is nothing. (Drums in your imagination don't count as they are make-believe.) Drums are not even necessary in Rap (e.g., a cappella, 'beatbox').

Quote:
In the 50s rock was deemed 'the blackest of all music' . . . It was 'caucasianized' over the course of time though.
Who is this learned authority you are quoting? How would Rock music being Negro, be relevent to your claim that Rap is Aryan in origin? (I don't think 'caucasianized' is a even a real word.)

Quote:
Whether the NWO had a hand in giving the groids something what is Aryan in origin ( rhythmic rhyming ) or not remains open to question . . .

Yet there could be something to this theory . .
This is not a theory, it's imagination.

Quote:
The problem is that today many people associate the art of rhythmic rhyming with the groids ..
It can be associated with anyone, rhythmic rhyming have existed in every culture ever known. (I previously provided links to examples of native tribes in Africa and South America showing this.)

Quote:
a) I have to mention it again . . The idea behind Hip Hop has countless precursors in Aryan history . .It is historically proven that for example the poetry of the antiquity ( pieces like 'The Odyssey' . .) were brought about in a rhythmic fashion . . 'Beat-poetry' . .
I saved this for last because it's another instance of you suggesting things which you seem to be entirely unfamiliar with.
We can be sure of what The Odyssey sounded like because it was in dactylic hexameter, also known as Heroic or Epic meter, due to it's use in the epic poems of Homer.
This is dactylic hexameter: (I've used 's' for short syllables and '-' for long syllables) | - s s | - s s | - s s | - s s | – s s | – – |.
Dactylic hexameter is the same today as it was in ancient times. If any verse is done in this meter it is immediately recognisable. This definitely not a common feature in Rap. In fact, it is not commonly employed in English because Greek is in a different branch of languages and does not correspond with the rhythms of ordinary spoken English. Even the later Latin adaptation of hexameter has its own distinct characteristics. Still, it is obvious that the older Greek dactylic hexameter is the predecessor. The evolution of Latin verse can be traced from Quintus Ennius to the time of Augustus in the common era.
It is just as obviously not the predecessor of Rap. I could only find a single instance of anyone employing it in a Rap. It is only in a portion of the rap but you will have no trouble identifying the portions where it is used. The rap 'Bring the Noise' (youtube.com/watch?v=mZF4G79OLkk) is by the group Public Enemy and was on the soundtrack of a 1987 movie 'Less Than Zero'. Public Enemy did not employ dactylic hexameter (or any meter that I could discern) in any of their previous or subsequent raps that I suffered to listen to.
Rap is usually done using four beat measure. I couldn't even find another rap that consistently used a six beat measure let alone dactylic hexameter.