View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2016 #22
joefrombradford

I know she's not a nationalist, I know that like 99.9999%+ of the U.K population she believes 6 million Jews were gassed in WW2 and turned into lampshades and bars of soap and she thinks this is horrible and I know the cranks, wierdos and cunts amongst us are probably trying to draw up imaginary Jewish ancestry, but....

I was quite impressed with her opening speech in Downing Street, acknowledging how if you are a white British male, you are less likely than anyone to go to university. Her pledge to make life better for working people on low incomes and how Labour hold people back in pursuit for equality, but the Conservatives under her leadership will help us to go as far as our potential allows and do more for people on low incomes who are struggling. She's also made noises about sending non-EU migrants home if they fail to earn £35k per year.

This could be all talk, but it's worth noting there isn't a general election on the horizon and she's said these things AFTER she'd been given the job.

Ive never considered myself a Tory (I know the cunts on here who see my views as a threat to their welfare and societal parasite lifestyles, but who gives a fuck what these losers, deadbeats, wastrels and untermenschen think, nobody takes them seriously) and a week ago I hated this woman, but I think if she does what she says she's going to do, she's going to be the best PM this side of WW1.