Full Thread: Kevin Harpham
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2011 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
Alex, the only 'evidence' I can provide is circumstantial. Around the time that Chain was posting videos from a library in MT and sleeping rough, JS made a post offering Chain a spare room at his place in WA. IIRC, Chain replied that he might take him up on the offer. A week or two (?) later Chain was posting videos from what looked like a small, unfinished room. In at least one of his recent videos where he filmed himself calling politicians, he mentioned where he was calling from, and I'm pretty sure that he said it was WA. His YouTube account and blog where terminated recently. I don't know if Chain re-uploaded his videos to another account.

Wherever he is right now, I hope he's OK. Has ANYONE heard from him at all? I know that he was in contact with several forum members who helped him to pass messages back and forth. What about the old Podblanc crew? Anyone???
So in other words, you have no evidence at all that Craig ever met this guy, or even talked to him, let alone parked at his house. You just start a new thread to put it out there while the media and antis are doing their best to promote the idea of a nework of white racial terrorists.

I assume you are anti from this point on, based on your behavior.