View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsJunkie View Post
I heard this lONG ad on radio, it was about 'awwww, those poor US veterans, they aren't happy, they need help'.
then I go by a school and they are just pounding these little future devils with rah rah shit, oh worship the US military, Jesus christ. Makes you wanna puke, grab these dumb whores and shake them and explain the US backed mercs have genocided 10,000 christians a monty and all your US officers know it, and your congress critters too and they still continue on.

They are part of a plan of jews to create army to invade Europe and destroy the ancestral homelands of these crazy little sons of bitches
Yes-when 'Dubya' was Pres I remember asking a couple of little boys what 'war' they were play-acting (on a playground) and they said 'Eye-Rack'. Really disgusting to think they may have ended up there for real. And will be dumb enough to think it's great.

And you have idiots like Patraeus with bright ideas like 'Let's use Al Qaeda to fight ISIS!' so we fund Al Qaeda. Nuts.

But Veterans who've already been maltreated and screwed up deserve aftercare from the ones that encouraged them to get hurt in the first place.
And they were promised that, so on that level I'm supportive of Vets-people make bad life choices in their early adulthood, and some of these people are video game playing children practically when they enlist. The Whites are usually poor Whites who don't have a ton of options (and yes, many are scumdogs, but not all).

You can of course have more sympathy for a person who was drafted, though. They didn't choose to be screwed over by their own country.