View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2007 #43
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonPaulFan View Post
I know alot of white supremacist involved in the Ron Paul campaign. I wish he would not shun away from his true supporters. I will stick with him till the ened but he shouldn't act like a typical politiician.
Only a Jew or kike-alike would come out with such a claim. We do not ascribe to the position of Supremacy over any people. We seek only complete separation from Jews and all non-whites.

To claim that Ron Paul is lying or disingenuous for hiding his "racist beliefs" is preposterous, especially considering the rabid PC mindset most Americans are infected with.

This thread is pure bullshit. Ron Paul is a white man with an extensive white family, and no doubt he is aware of this, but that's all we know. Mods, please kill this thread. VNNF is the world's foremost WN forum aside from Stormfront and none of us would want to risk giving Ron Paul a "bad name" as someone who ascribes to racial reality. We must not risk tarnishing his image.

"Telling the truth in a time of universal deceit is a rEVOLutionary act." --Orwell