View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2007 #69
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant Casey View Post
I don't believe it Bill. I think you're telling a lie.
LOL.

Why has this been moved to Nutzpah? Is there some Ron Paul militant among the moderators?

Some conservative bloggers have already pulled the Paul campaign accounts and found the disbursements for the Tara Thai restaurant.

Also, Marcus Epstein is hosting Paul there on Thursday.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...One_of_Us&only

As to why post it --

I post it because it annoys me to see politicians and their spokesmen deny racism.

Racism is okay. Racism is popular. Being racist doesn't hurt you except when you hem and haw Pat Buchanan style and try to hide it. So, let Ron Paul come clean and embrace his love for white people. Is that so bad? Will it cost him the election? Hardly.

Personally, I don't think Paul is 100% "racist". He's certainly not racist in the sense I'm racist, and doesn't think of Jews in the way I think of Jews, but he is someone aware of the race question and the Jewish problem. Differences? I believe that Jews and non-whites should, at the least, be deported from the country, and that whites who adhere to Jewish philosophies should be placed in camps and re-educated. Ron Paul would find that abhorrent, because he believes in the Constitution and rights and human equality and all that sort of nonsense.

Plus, I don't think its much of a secret he associates regularly with a large number of white activists. I mean, he goes to dinners where there are dozens of white activists in attendance, so you figure he can't exactly keep the lid on it forever. I won't name all of them here unless I have to, but his involvement in "soft" white activism -- Stormfront, American Renaissance, etc -- is well known.