View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2018 #69
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by einherjar View Post
I'm happy to report that Jimmy is home and capable of conversation.

I have yet to receive a better xmas gift.
Good to hear--civil suit for his hospital bill I hope, not that the court wouldn't lie, but might be worth the effort.

The story would've read like this had it been the other way (4 or 5 Whites confronting one tranny): Poor elderly tranny might die because of Nazi ambush.

In this case a 'confrontation' leads to a 'medical event'.

The diminishing of the role of the attackers in this case was done via replacing words to lower their causation, quite deliberately---an assault becomes a 'confrontation' when they do it. Being hospitalized as a result becomes a 'medical event'---removing the victim as far from victimhood as possible, via word choice.

One can have a 'medical event' all by themselves, so it lowers the criminal component to nil for those whom they want to protect.

And that's not us, nor an even unbiased situation 'for all' and they really want that to be obvious.

The GFM people ranting about how much they hope someone dies, or anyone who shares his beliefs dies, all while citing a post Marr made about judicial unfairness-- or merely using the word 'Nazi' as a catch-all reason to hope we die or get hurt, etc.--- is rather hypocritical me thinks.

But they want us to see it, and know it. They aren't even being coy, it's just being stated plainly---you get hurt, fine. you die, fine. we spew what really is HATE SPEECH and even plainly stated threats, fine.

You get attacked and panic and put it in drive, you spend life in jail with false 'pre meditated' murder charges cooked up against you.

It's basically a wrongful prosecution/persecution pointedly put on you in every facet of your life, to silence you.

They are very threatened by open displays like Marr's truck, of no f's given. No fear of 'the shunning'.